Saturday, February 19, 2011

I am thinking about you

When it's a perfect summer day and I am laying on my hammock and could be thinking of anything in the world I think of you. I think of you like rain thinks about falling like Snowmen think about Snowwomen. I am thinking of you like Ron thinks of Hermonie, like school thinks about ending I am thinking of you like weird little creatures think about eating butterflies and pooping out rainbows. I am thinking about you like glue thinks about sticking, like fairies think about flying. I am thinking of you like Scooby Doo thinks about Shaggy, like peanut butter thinks about jelly, like elves think about Christmas, like the sun thinks about shinning, like Teletubbies think about their stomachs glowing, like babies think about laughing, like the world thinks about peace.... Needless to say I think of you everyday, so one day I will of thought of you so much, I will finally find the nerve to ask you out. Then maybe.... just maybe. You'll think about me....

2 comments:

  1. i got bored...decided to find your blog. you made it pretty easy with the name...so...I'm still bored. haha your playlist looks exactly like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya... well I am sorry my blog made you still bored. Go do something with your life.

    ReplyDelete