Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Intro

Hello world, welcome to my blog which I am not going to lie I dont know if you will like it or not, quite frankly i could care more but i dont. This is the one place that no one knows who I am, or where im from. which is really how the world should be. but its not. this is the one place i can write and not have to worry whether or not it is good enough according to other people's expectation. Everyone is so worried about what people think and if what they write will be good or not. they worry if it makes sense to other people or if it follows the "correct" sentence flow our English teachers have all tried to teach us all these years, but lets get real no one remembers what hyperbole or similie is. what they do remember is how they feel about things that matter to them, and that is even forgotten unless you write it down. so here is me writing it down.

5 comments:

  1. I like how you don't care what people think, but you have to care sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe don't admit that you could care more about this, but you don't... It makes me feel like you don't care about your writing, despite all you say after that first sentence, therefore I don't want to read it as much as I did before I read that post... :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this because it is so honest and true. It is good that you wont let other people get to you because you are who you are and no one can change that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you said "what they do remember is how they feel about things that matter to them." I think that is so true. Just don't completely write off the readers of your blog...they could give you some valuable ideas and feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this blog thing had a like button i would push it... a lot

    ReplyDelete