Monday, May 30, 2011

final words

I use to care what you guys thought. I use to wonder what my rep was, what clothes i wore, who my friends were, and what that girl in my A2 class thought about me. And now that i am about to be slapped in the face with real life, I have thought my way into a mild state of depression. But as i thought and thought I came to this conclusion.... High school was just one big game. A game i wasnt very good at. ( kinda like fuseball) Ya i had big plans for high school but as my senioritis kicked in sophomore year i achieved very few of them. I wasnt popular, I wasnt that amazing athlete i dreamed i'd be when i was a little kid, I was the kid who missed the tying PK in state.... I didnt even have a high school sweet heart i wanted so badly. but part of my realization that high school is just a game i shortly figured out so is life. and one thing i know about games is after a little practice you can get good at them. so who are any of you to tell me i wont make a billion dollars, that i wont win a nobel prize, that i wont find an amazing girl and marry her just to make sure she feels like a princess every day? and who are you to tell me i wont write a song that will influence millions if not billions of people? because this game.... i almost have it figured out and when i have gone out and made a name for myself... Ill pray you will too.

1 comment: